Aces In Yellow

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Investment books

Read so far:

The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
The New Buffettology by Mary Buffett and David Clark
Learn to Earn by Peter Lynch
Investing without a Silver Spoon by Jeff Fischer
The Motley Fool Investment Guide by D. Gardner

Almost all (i.e. skipped 1-2 sections):

A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton G. Malkiel
One up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch


Part way:

Value Investing From Graham to Buffett and Beyond by Greenwald, Kahn, Sonkin, Van Biema
Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip Fisher
Graham and Dodd's Security Analysis (textbook)
Beating the Street by Peter Lynch

On Q:

The Essays of Warren Buffett: lessons for corporate America / arranged by Lawrence A. Cunningham

4 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger FeirFactor said...

Those are some good books Eric. Just stumbled across your blog after doing a poker related search on Google. I'm enjoying reading it.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Eric , its nice to know that u also appreciated the "the Intelligent Investor".
i m also a big fan of Graham.I m looking for some investment book. I hope u can help me. those books are as follows
1. Fixed income analysis by Frank Fabozzi..
2. Analysis & Use of Financial Statement by White, Sondhi & Fried.
3. Alternative Investment by Bruno Solnik & Dennis Mc Leavey .

If u find any of these please tell me or write to me at fameatop@gmail.com

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google