Aces In Yellow

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm sick and dying and feel like I'm on drugs

I recently caught this disastrous cold. Being sick really feels like shit. I don't even like to socialize while I'm sick or play poker for that matter! And I went to my psy101 discussion today only to find the door locked. I forget again! Section doesn't meet. The only reason I went was because my clinical psychology section met on Wed. morning and I missed it thinking that it did not meet. Berkeley is screwing with my head already!

Despite being so sick, I've been rushing three fraternities. Axio, Lambdas, and the Pineapples. I don't know if I'd join or not, but they really are so generous with the free food. A college student can live off of the free food that's given out during the first couple weeks of school. My roommmate and I have dinner for the entire week scheduled based on which organizations are offering the best foods at the most convenient times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google