Aces In Yellow

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I think I might have a test tomorrow...

I think I might have a test tomorrow, but I've spent the last many hours reading more poker books. I think I can boast that I've read (or looked at it and decided it was too beginner for me) every single poker book on Hold'em in the Barnes and Noble on Shattuck. I think theres 5 shelf loads worth of books of probably 40-50 different books. Ten to fifteen of those books I own and reread all the time.

(If you want to know which ones I think are best, they are:

Dan Harrington's two books, Doyle Brunson's super system, Sklansky's Hold'em for Advanced Players, and Theory of Poker. I might have missed some here, but also Barry Greenstein's book is thoughtprovoking. )

One of my roommates would sometimes sit watching my online poker playing sessions from the very beginning to the end. He acts extremely impressed by the numbers I generate. I don't know how many times I called out the other players hands for him only to have myself be right. When he looks shocked, baffled, and absolutely impressed, I act nonchalant, but really, inside, I'm as a giddy as a schoolboy. I like hearing his questions, "How'd you do that?"

"C'mon tell me..."

I think I skip and hop to class on days that he watches me win... I mean that look is priceless! Actually, I think my test is in several hours... no skipping or hopping for me tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gothmann, Mertens advance in Spokane Valley primary
In the six-way race for Spokane Valley City Council Position 6, unofficial results indicate longtime incorporation supporter Ed Mertens and planning commissioner Bill Gothmann will move on to the general ...
I found your blog while surfing. It's quite interesting and thought I'd say good job. I've got a site that's related to best affiliate program. I also have a keen interest in best affiliate program. Stop by if you have a couple of minutes.

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site i came here searching for make money at home online and was looking for other people who are interested in make money at home online
You might be interested in make money at home online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google